- Data Protection Act 1998 We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- Our Services We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Required Period We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- Data Storage For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- Our Promise We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- Spam In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- Product Updates We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
This policy was last updated on 01/09/2017